This page displays all major events of known history.
Primordial Era (up until 1,000,000,000 BC) Edit
The Primordial Era was a point in time where the universe was still in its formation and life was still beginning to exist. Most events in this era have to be speculated.
- ~13,800,000 BC: Estimated formation of The Universe.
- ~4,500,000,000 B.C: The estimated date of formation of all Rift Worlds. How this process occurred is unknown but scientists believe it to involve structures native to 12 dimensional Hyperspace.
- 4,000,000,000-3,500,000,000 BC: Estimated point of formation of the ancestors of ~85% of all naturally occurring baryonic life forms.
- 4,000,000,000-1,000,000,000 BC: At some point what are believed to be chaotic naturally occurring magical reactions created the first proto-fairies in the brane of Arkanshim, scientists cannot create a more accurate estimation until 4 dimensional engineering further advances.
Evolutionary Era (1,000,000,000 to 10,000,000 BC) Edit
The Evolutionary Era was the point in time where complex life on the large scales was developing.
Cultural Era (~1,200,000 BC up until current day) Edit
The cultural era is the point in time where sapient life had completely developed. The beginning of this era is constantly speculated but usually agreed to be around 12,000,000 BC where the first traces of genetic tampering by any civilization appear.
- 1964: First major launch of warpspace technology.